Monday, February 9, 2009

EEEK.

This week/weekend has been absolutely gorgeous!!!! Kinda makes me wanna never leave my room, but listen to music and day dream all day long. It's so happy. And I get to go through one of those happy phases where I don't need people around me at all times...and I love when my heart lets me do that. One another note, I have no clue of what I should do next year. Sigh, what on earth should I do with the next phase of my life. Who knows but I'm kind of excited...I know the Lord wants me to step away from the BCM and all that I have known that comes with that. The BCM has been my comfort and shelter during the biggest spiritual growth in my entire life and it's time for me to grow some more...and I think I've grown all I can here. God has more than shown me that He will provide family for me whereever it is that I end up. I feel like I am always hearing someone talk about how the body of Christ has let them down...its easy to put them on a pedastool and feel disappointed when they don't quite measure up...but its the arms of Christ that reached out to me through what are now precious friends. I trust the body of Christ...I choose to believe that there are people all over the world eager to meet new people and love them as He loved and continues to love us. Sigh...I am excited...and confused...not to mention a little nervous. But nonetheless I am in love with February 9, 2009 because it is B E A UTIFUL!!!!!

No comments: