Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer!

I love summer! Every summer I watch two movies to begin the summer. Its pretty important. Ahem: Man in the Moon(not to be confused with that weird movie with the weird man) and Now and Then. I am watching the aforementioned one as we speak! Boy is it happy. I mean if you were to ask most people they would say that it wasn't happy. It's kinda heart breaking i guess. BUT its about summer flings and boy do I love a good summer fling. Im pretty sure it isn't biblical but I am almost sure that I would be fine never getting married if I could have a happy summer love every summer for the rest of my life!!! EEEEE. I love it so much. I am so lame. Whatever, it happens. WATERMELON?! They're eating watermelon, sigh what says summer more?! I wish i lived in the middle of no where and made home made ice cream on summer nights. ack. beedle doo beedle dah. i like you all, goodbye forever.

1 comment:

Sabrina Pate said...

goodbye forever?

that movie makes me think of when i was young... actually both do.